Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's Been a While!

Sorry it's been so long! My computer is pretty much dead to me. The charger is broken and the battery is pretty much dead. So I need a charger for it to work...so I've have to use the library or Tyler's computer. ANYWAYS!!! There are only 5 DAYS until I am married to the love of my life. I am SO excited! I can't wait to see all my friends and family, especially the ones I don't get to see very often. I will also get to meet more of his family! I am SO excited for my  mom to come down here to be with me. She gets here on Thursday morning! YAY! I get to to move into my new apartment on Wednesday which I am super excited about too! So many changes coming up! It's so exciting! I will also be getting a camera soon so this blog will become much more exciting. :) .......Until next time!
Lacie,

No comments:

Post a Comment