Thursday, April 18, 2013

Catch Up Time! Easter!

Easter was a lot fun this year. Tyler and I always do each others Easter baskets, but this year we also got to do one for Paxton! Saturday was a busy day for P and I. Tyler had to work. We attempted to go to the city's Easter Egg Hunt and got there 5 minutes late...it had already come and gone! Everyone was redeeming their prizes and stuff already! I met up with some friends who have a little boy that is Paxton's age. Neither of them had been in a swing before, so we put them in the infant swings and they LOVED it! Paxton was giggling and smiling the whole time! Then we had a Relief Society Luncheon which was fun and them my friend came over for a bit to dye Easter eggs! Then Sunday Tyler and I hid each others Easter baskets and enjoyed a completely relaxed day!





No comments:

Post a Comment