Friday, February 11, 2011

Mix it up a Bit

So I felt like Tyler was doing WAY more for me than I was for him. So I made him Valentine that said, "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, But how in the HECK did I get YOU!?" It was on a red heart that hung from curled ribbon (pink haha) on the door of his apartment to find when he got home from work last night. :) He enjoyed it. Then when he came over to my place he thanked me for it.
THEN we walked up to the temple, patriarchal blessings in hand and shared them with each other. (Those benches bite your butt when it's cold outside! OUCH!) It was great. I loved it. The night went by way too fast. Even though we live just down the street from each other, I still don't feel like I could ever see him enough. I sure do love him! 
Tonight is the Valentine's Dance "A Night in Paris." We are SO excited! I really wish I had a camera so we could post pictures after...but I'll have to wait a couple more months. :) I love you all! I hope I don't bore you with our uneventful lives. Haha!
Love Always!
Lacie, 
                              P.S. I love him!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment