Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day 3

We had a candlelight dinner. We dressed up real nice and pretended it was a nice restaurant or something. He made chicken cordon bleu. He did SUCH a good job on it! It is my new favorite way to have chicken! He also bought wine glasses and got sparkling grape cider. I love sparkling cider! It's my favorite. We had asparagus on the side. And for dessert....we had chocolate covered strawberries! My other favorite! It was the best dinner I have ever had! While we were eating dinner, he had put pandora on and we listened to love songs. Sooo....after we ate, we dance in the kitchen/dining room. It was so special! I loved every second of it. After that, we watched the movie, IQ. I fell asleep through a lot of it. I was SO tired after running over 5 miles that day. It was a great night. I love my fiance. I can't wait to have more special moments like this. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment