Saturday, July 23, 2011

How was my week?

This week was so crazy and so stressful! I had a final to take almost every day! The only day I didn't have one was on Friday. This was my pile of books from the library.


I also spent most of the week doing white glove checks for the dorms. Today we finished checking out all of the girls from their rooms and did our final walk through. I collected most of the cleaning supplies they left, I got an ironing board, and iron, and a duster! All of it for FREE!!!
But I am SO glad it's over! I am sooo tired! So is Tyler. He started working at D.I. this week, full time. He is doing physical work all day long. Moving furniture and stuff. He comes home exhausted! :) But we are so blessed to have gotten this job. I will be starting up with D.I. soon too! So we will both be working full time. Yay! :D

3 comments:

  1. that is one heck of a lot of cleaning supplies. Too many if you ask me. nice to get an ironing board and iron though. Hopefully you can sort out the cleaning supplies you really need and then just dispose of the others/donate them to other needy college students. So do you manage the dorms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the few people I know who has an iron. Can you take care of my work shirts now? I can send them bolk mail. ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! It saves us lots of money with all the cleaning supplies! :) We will be set for a while. :) It will be really nice to have an iron and board on the days that we are too lazy to fold the laundry right away haha.
    Brittany, I don't manage the dorms, but I am the assistant to the Head Resident. She is due to have her baby any day. She's passed her due date, so a couple of her other employees and I took over for her for the most part.

    ReplyDelete