Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!


For Valentines this year, I did 14 days of Valentines for Tyler. They were things I did for him that I don't usually do, like watch Star Wars with him...I watched two with him! haha! He loved to get to scratch off his hearts to see what he would get each day, whether it was a back rub, me making dinner or his favorite candy. Then yesterday, I drove him to Inkom and surprised him by taking him to an authentic Mexican restaurant. I also didn't let him look to see where we were at, so he had NO idea where we were. He LOVED it! Thanks Brielle! I think it is his new favorite! Then I surprised him and took him to his sister's house in Pocatello where we also got to Facetime his other sister Brittany. It was great for him to get to visit some of his family. We had a great night. I was glad I was able to do something special and meaningful for him. He is my eternal Valentine and I wouldn't have it any other way! I have to mention, Mexican restaurants are great for babies! I got to feed him some refried beans, and guacamole! He loved it! They had great service there. So, if you are ever in the mood for good Mexican food or are near Inkom, go to Senior Garcia's! It like the only restaurant in the town, not hard to find. :) Happy Valentines Everyone! I love you Babe!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun idea, kinda like the 12 Days of Christmas except they know who you are :-) You could use handmade 4-leaf clovers, plastic Easter eggs, sparklers, cornucopias and other items to write messages in or on before each holiday. My stepmom turned her parents' basement into a German Chriatmas market, the North Woods, a 1920s Jazz lounge and Mardi Gras for my step Grandma and Grandpa's 70th, 75th, 80th and 85th birthdays.

    ReplyDelete